At Harcoo Enterprises Pty Ltd we are committed to our responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to share that commitment.
Harcoo Enterprises Pty Ltd recognises that our key impacts to be in the areas of
- Soil Erosion/Storm Water Run off
- Fire – machinery/equipment
- Dangerous Chemical Storage, Handling and Transportation – diesel, oil and gas
- Emissions – machinery
- Waste Storage and Removal
- Native Wildlife
- Native Plants
- Weed Management
Harcoo Enterprises Pty Ltd will:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of our operation to ensure we meet or exceed all relevant legislative requirements.
- Minimise waste through efficient use of all materials and inputs.
- Only use sustainable or recycled products where possible.
- Provide environmental training and education to all employees.
- Encourage employee involvement.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy.
- Include environmental considerations in all investment decisions.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.